Cilien Capital has a proven track record of creating value at our properties through Rebranding, Renovating and Repositioning. Our disciplined and collaborative approach to our investments focuses on exceeding each investment’s NOI objectives to maximize our investor’s return.
* Past performance is not indicative of comparable future results. Market and economic conditions may change in the future producing materially different results than those shown here. All investments have inherent risks.
** NOI growth, IRR and Equity Multiple are based on full-cycle dispositions. LP Return rates are based on full-cycle asset performance.
Cilien Capital has a targeted investment focus on well-located properties in Tampa FL, and throughout the Southeast where thoughtful capital improvements and operational efficiencies create significant value.
- Properties located in the Southeastern markets (specifically Tampa, Atlanta, Charlotte, Jacksonville, Orlando, Raleigh, Houston, and Dallas).
- Class C/B property with opportunity for value creation through improvements.
- Underperforming or distressed multifamily properties.
- 40+ unit assets in well-located submarkets.
- $1 million to $20 million total capitalization – larger for portfolios.
Cilien Capital’s outstanding reputation offers sellers the surety of a smooth closing at the contracted purchase price. Our large roster of repeat equity investors and lenders enables us to move quickly on each transaction. If you have a property that meets our criteria, please contact us.
Cilien Capital’s disciplined investment approach focuses on targeting high-quality, well-located properties. We aim to identify assets in markets with strong multifamily fundamentals, employment growth, population growth and other key demand drivers. All the properties we acquire have value-add characteristics that include the ability to reposition the asset through capital improvements and upgrades, renovating the interior units, improving operations, decreasing expenses and creating other revenue generating projects.
Throughout the review and due diligence process of a property, the acquisitions team works closely with our talented asset management, and property management groups to formulate a unique business plan for every property acquired. The collaboration of Cilien Capital’s fully integrated platform enables us to effectively execute the property’s business plan immediately upon acquisition. Cilien Capital’s acquisition process is a team effort utilized to maximize investor returns while carefully focusing on preserving investors’ capital.